Contact Avast Customer Service Number for Help
Avast antivirus is a widely used security software that has millions of users from around the world. It provides computer security, anti-spyware, firewall, browser security etc. It is a complete all-in-one tool that provides protection against the threat from the internet, emails, P2P connections and many more. The demand of Avast antivirus has escalated over the decade as it provides protection that no other security software can. And the features that are associated with Avast are on a level of their own. Some of these include webcam shield, sensitive data shield, ransomware shield and do not disturb mode etc. These unique and amazing features attract more and more customers every day and continue to impress its users with its performance. It is a software that is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh Operating System and its system requirements are:
- Windows 7 and above.
- 265 MB RAM or above.
- 2GB hard disk space.
- Internet connection to download.
- And screen resolution not less than 800×600 pixel.
For more information on Avast antivirus software, you can contact Avast helpline number to avail the service of professional employees.
Setup and Installation Process of Avast Antivirus
These are the steps you can follow to set up and install Avast antivirus program on your computer:
Step 1: Visit the Avast website: Using your internet browser, go to the official Avast Antivirus website
Step 2: Click on “Download Free Antivirus”: In the center of the page, you will see an orange button that says “Download Free Antivirus”, click on that button. You will be taken to the download page.
Step 3: Automatic Download: The Avast setup file will begin downloading automatically on the download page. Wait for the file to finish downloading.
Step 4: Open the setup file: When you double click the setup file it will open the setup window.
Step 5: Follow the instructions to complete installation: You will be led through a series of prompts. First click “Yes”, then click the green install button and then click “Continue”.
Step 6: Open Avast: Click on the Avast icon to open the program. Your antivirus is not set up and ready to go!
Common Technical Issues of Avast Antivirus
With a software that has great value and great features, there is bound to be some issues here and there. And Avast is no exception when it comes to problems or causing inconvenience to its users. Although these problems are not all that threatening, it is better to not give a blind eye to such issues. Some of the well-known Avast antivirus issues or problems are:
- Not enough storage: this problem is most prevalent in old versions of Microsoft Windows and occurs when the Avast software hasn’t been updated for months.
- Blue Screen of Death: this is an issue that surfaced after the 10th-anniversary It happens due to a compatibility error between one of the Avast drivers and Intel CPU.
- Start menu and Cortana stops working: this issue locks up the start menu and Cortana, making it unable for the users to use it.
- The issue with Avast serverDNS: the Avast serverDNS protects the user from phishing attacks by online hackers. And sometimes it fails to operate thereby risking the users and their personal information.
These issues are some of the frequently occurring problems in Avast antivirus software and it would be advisable to deal with them right away. If you don’t know how to troubleshoot the above-mentioned problems then you can contact Avast technical support number to avail the assistance of skilled workers who can guide you to fix the problems in an instant. The support line is available 24×7 and is free of cost.
Dial Avast Customer Support Number for the Expert Assistance
Avast Antivirus software is one of the famous security product available in the market. But in case of any technical hiccup with this software, dial the Avast customer support number. You can get the official number on our website, dial this toll-free number and get a quick response from the certified techies. These techies stay all day and night online so that they can help an Avast Antivirus user. Whether it’s an install problem, activation key problem or an error code these techies are capable of providing you the solution of any problem with Avast Antivirus software. So, dial this number anytime and get the instant help.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get in touch with Avast customer service by either going to their official page or clicking on the ‘contact us’ button or you can avail third party service providers by simply searching for the phone numbers on the web.
You can activate Avast free antivirus by entering your license key into the program.
- Open Avast and go to settings. And under ‘subscription’ click ‘registration information’.
- Click on the button that says ‘insert activation code’.
- Enter the license key that you have acquired during purchase and press ‘ok’.
- Your free Avast antivirus will now be activated.
To cancel your Avast subscription, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Avast Customer Portal.
- Type in your order ID and password and select ‘find order’.
- On the ‘order details’ page select ‘manage subscription’.
- Change the settings next to ‘automatic renewal’ on the subscription details page.
- Click ‘disable automatic renewal’ and save changes.
If you would like to disable your Avast VPN then follow the steps given below:
- Click the start menu and go to Apps and Features.
- Click on ‘avast secureline VPN’ and press ‘uninstall’.
- Click ‘yes’ if you are asked for permission by the User Account Control.
- When the Avast secureline VPN uninstaller box appears, click ‘yes’.
- Click ‘ok’ after the uninstallation process is complete.